RAZZLEBERRY POST-IT NOTE HOLDER


I recently participated in a bulk buy of rectangle coasters - and then had to find something to do with them!! I had seen samples of post-it note holders using coasters and this my version.
I used a rectangle coaster that is 3-7/8" x 5-3/8 and covered it with Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (115675). (I used SU! Anywhere Glue Stick (104045), but you could also use Tombo MonoMulti liquid glue (110755). I tied a piece of Melon Mambo polka dot grosgrain ribbon (115611) around the bottom. I added a 3" x 3" pink Post-it note with sticky strip (104294). I stamped the butterfly image from the Great Friends stamp set (113792) in Melon Mambo, cut it out and adhered it to a 1-1/4 in. circle (104400) of Rich Razzleberry card stock. (The "antenna" are from the Pretties Kit (109114).
The neat thing about the clip at the top is that it is MAGNETIC!! (Purchased at Office Max - they come 6 in a pack and are 1-1/4 in sq.) So, you can stick them to your refrigerator, file cabinet, bulletin board or whatever! I love these and can't stop making them:) I found some small gel pens at Target that also work very well with these - you can use a velcro dot to adhere them:) I plan to sell these at some craft fairs this fall!
Tip: In order to get the "bow" to be polka dotted, I started with the polka dots on the inside of the ribbon. Well, I hope you enjoyed my very first project! Let me know what you think!
Claire


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Digital Certified!

PLAY ALONG AND WIN A $400 SHOPPING SPREE!!