Birds of a Feather

Owl Together Now

I recently had a workshop for a friend of mine and she asked me to show a sample using our Bigz L Die "Mini Milk Carton".  So I quickly asked my good friend Shawna if she had that die and thanks to her (thanks Shawna:) I was able to make this cute little milk carton that also happened to be sporting an adorable owl friend that was made with our new owl punch - thanks again to Shawna!!

I wanted to use some DSP (Designer Series Paper) that I already had and ended up using our Elegant Soiree DSP.  I was inspired by one of the designs on the paper - somehow - I saw feathers!!  So, I hope you enjoy my little feathered friend on a mini milk carton!!  Do you see feathers too?


Isn't he CUTE!?  I also love that the milk carton is not glued shut, but uses a library clip to keep the top of the milk carton closed, but you can easily get at the goodies (i.e. chocolate) inside without having to rip the whole (work of art) thing apart!!

Supplies used:

Stamps:  Tiny Tags (118592)
Ink:  Soft Suede classic stamp pad (115657)
Paper:  Baja Breeze (111352), Soft Suede (115318); Cherry Cobbler (119685) and Very Vanilla (101650) card stock and Elegant Soiree DSP (117163)
Accessories:  Two-Step Owl Extra-large (118074) and Jewelry Tag medium (117190) punches, Bigz L Die Mini Milk Carton (117310), chocolate chip library clip (retired) you can use the clips from our clip assortment (112580) or the small mini library clips (109857) which are smaller than the one I used:) and don't forget the google eyes:)

Well, I'm off to my family reunion in Connecticut (Watertown) and it takes about 12 hours to get there from Cincinnati, Ohio:)

Have a great Labor Day holiday and I hope you have lovely weather where you are!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Digital Certified!

PLAY ALONG AND WIN A $400 SHOPPING SPREE!!