GRAND OPENING!!

Hello Stampers!! I am so excited to FINALLY announce the grand opening of Life Inks! My thanks and appreciation go out to Heather from Blogs by Heather (thanks Heather!!) I hope you all enjoy Life Inks! Please come in and look around!











If you're new to blogging - please look on the left sidebar for links to my Stampin' Up! website where you can shop on-line 24/7 as well as a link to the BRAND NEW STAMPIN' UP! IDEA BOOK & CATALOG® and the NEW DEFINITELY DECORATIVE® CATALOG! You will also find the weekly and/or monthly specials and promotions! Just click on the pictures!





You'll also find links to Stampin' Supplies and dormant lists - since these are NOT in the catalog!











On the right sidebar you will find links to my Stampin' Up! website where you can shop online, view my calender for my upcoming events, check out my specials, join my Stampin' Up! team or host a workshop.











Please feel free to subscribe and get automatic e-mail updates when I post some new stuff!











Speaking of new stuff, I will be posting a new project tomorrow (hopefully) - it's a little something I did with a rectangle coaster. The best part is - I got to use some NEW STUFF!!











Stay tuned........

Comments

  1. Hi Claire,
    Congratulations on your new blog spot! This promises to be a wonderful window into a world of creativity and fun. I'm looking forward to learning new techniques and new ways to use my Stampin' Up tools. Your enthusiasm is contageous!
    Susan G. from Morris, CT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PLAY ALONG AND WIN A $400 SHOPPING SPREE!!

I Am Digital Certified!