Hello Stampers! I haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to remind you about the Stamp-a-Stack this coming weekend (Friday, December 18th from 6:00 - 9:00 pm or Saturday, December 19th, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm). We will be making some last minute holiday cards, gift cards and money holders. Perfect for the last minute gift - gift card for the postman/woman, paper boy, etc. Here's a sneak preview of one of the money holder!
This card is made using one of our new In-colors Bermuda Bay which pairs perfectly with Gable Green for a non-traditional look. It's hard to tell in the picture, but I've also used the dazzling diamonds technique to add tons of sparkle and shine! The best part is this card is big enough to hold paper money flat (or a check).
I have a few spots left in this class, so let me know ASAP if you'll be attending!


Comments

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 15. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Digital Certified!

PLAY ALONG AND WIN A $400 SHOPPING SPREE!!