Sympathy Card

This is a recently retired set called "Asian Artistry".  I love this set and never felt like I used it enough.  I think it makes a beautiful sympathy card.  I heat embossed the main image with gold embossing powder (109129) on Basic Black card stock (121045).  I then painted the bird with Frost White (116854) and a little Champagne Mist (116806) shimmer paint.

After I let it dry, I colored it with metalic pencils in shades of green and blue-green.  The other images are stamped with gold Encore pigment ink on Very Vanilla card stock (101650) although in the picture it looks like Whisper White.  I'm not sure you can see it very well, but it has a dragonfly in the upper left corner.
Happy Stamping:)

Claire Ventre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Digital Certified!

PLAY ALONG AND WIN A $400 SHOPPING SPREE!!