I Am Digital Certified!




I Am My Digital Certified!




If you haven't purchased My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! yet, you might want to consider it before the end of November, because with a $400 order you can get it for HALF PRICE with your hostess dollars at just $39.97 (not to mention that you'd also get anything in the Holiday Mini Catalog for just $10 with your hostess dollars, too!)!!! If you haven't purchased it yet because you're not sure you'd know how to create gorgeous projects with it, don't worry, because I'm here to help you as I am My Digital Studio Certified by Stampin' Up! This means that I have successfully completed the official Stampin' Up! training that specifically equips me to help you with My Digital Studio!
To purchase My Digital Studio (Don't you deserve a Christmas gift NOW to get started? It's NOT just scrapbooking software! You can also create greeting cards, photo albums, calendars, interactive DVD videos, movies, and digital multimedia projects!), go to my Stampin' Up! website at http://www.claireventre.stampinup.net/ and click Shop Now. The item number is #118108. I just know that you'll enjoy My Digital Studio as much as I do! Get it today! Stamp away today!

Claire Ventre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLAY ALONG AND WIN A $400 SHOPPING SPREE!!